Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How bad is it at your school? Personally, I think the schools are too lax about this. We always get e-mails and whatnot warning the whole class about cheating, but I never see any disciplinary action being done about it.
I find it really weird how some students I know who got caught cheating just got away with a slap on the wrist and a verbal warning. Yet, when one of my preceptors complained about chronic tardiness, they made a big deal about it saying that I might get an incomplete on the rotation, or even fail it, etc.
Since when is chronic tardiness worse than cheating?
I find it really weird how some students I know who got caught cheating just got away with a slap on the wrist and a verbal warning. Yet, when one of my preceptors complained about chronic tardiness, they made a big deal about it saying that I might get an incomplete on the rotation, or even fail it, etc.
Since when is chronic tardiness worse than cheating?

