How respected are clinical pharmacists?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

im not sure they can add the frames per sec like 7d to a FF but the focusing would be sweet. i decided against video fxn...so will go with 50D and keep using 5D.

And I doubt I'd have any use for video either. But who knows, maybe one day that bug will bite me.

I'd think you'd use it more with the kids though, no? Or do you just use video camera? Or stick to still?
 
You wanna know which pharmacists are respected? The military and public health service pharmacists. When you're dressed like this guy, men are gonna look up to you and women are gonna be flocking you.

My uncle is a commissioned officer in the Navy and people treat him better than others when he's in uniform. I've seen some women give him their number without being prompted. He also gets free beer and gets out of speeding tickets! Not fair!