How Screwed Am I?

Started by bahoovo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bahoovo

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On my application, I indicated that I volunteered at a hospital in Iraq teaching local employees how to efficiently use excel and word. When I was working on my app, I wanted to save it and come back later because I could not find the email or phone number contact of my supervisor. So at the time, I just typed some random numbers into the phone option. I completely forgot about it and just found the mistake after using my already submitted application for a scholarship application. I called AMCAS and they said it's too late to make any changes. I really hope med schools don't write me off as BS. Are my chances zero now? Any suggestions on what to do?
 
They don't often follow up on these so you're probably fine. You can make the corrections to some schools f they have the "anything else we should know?" question on the secondary