How seriously do medical schools take Casper results?

Started by CRC190
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CRC190

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got my casper score back and scored in the 3rd quartile but I really thought I would have gotten a score in the 4th quartile. How seriously do med schools take Casper results?
 
I just got my casper score back and scored in the 3rd quartile but I really thought I would have gotten a score in the 4th quartile. How seriously do med schools take Casper results?
Every school will use the results in their process as they want. There is no rule in how they are used (some as additional information before II, some as additional information after interview).