How should I budget my remaining practice tests?

AlbertVOligh

May 2, 2011
  1. Pre-Medical
    Hey everyone, I had a question about reusing practice tests and I'm not sure if anyone else has been in the same boat.

I am running through practice tests until my test date on May 31. My most recent test scores bounce between 30-35, usually falling around 32 to 33. Although these are scores I can be happy with, I really want to aim higher so I can improve my odds for acceptance.

I've taken Kaplan 1-5 and AAMC 3-5. The tests I have at my disposal are all the remaining AAMC's, Kaplan 6-10, and some TPR ones that I unlocked with a book. Additionally, I have the online Kaplan and TPR passages for each subject area. As you can see, I have more than enough practice tests than I can get through before the test date. Honestly, I would actually much rather take a bunch of passages every day as practice, but I don't have enough time to go through them and thoroughly analyze why I got them right/wrong.

I feel confident as of now and I have a good amount of time remaining to really tie up loose ends. However, I am trying to manage my risk and I don't want to blow all my good practice material at once (ie all of my AAMC tests) and end up having to retake the test again because I scored sub 30. What do you recommend I do to budget my practice tests and not burn up all the best ones in the event that I actually need to retake the exam?

Thanks in advance!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    7. This thread is locked.