how should i send my rec letters?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

babohead

How should I send my rec letters? I know there have been a lot of messages on this topic but for some reason, I can't find the search option.
I'm applying this month but I was wondering if it's better for me to send letters myself or tell the professors to send them. I heard that a lot of times, aadas people lose stuff, so I should collect all the letters and send them all together, right? Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

AADSAS recommends that you either have the evaluator send the letters directly to AADSAS, or have the evaluator send the letters directly to each dental school. I would just tell the professors to send them to AADSAS (give them a LOR matching card).

-G

If you are worried that not all the recommendations will get there, you can also have the professors give you the letters of recommendations, signed and sealed. That way, you can put them all together, along with your official transcripts, and mail it to the AADSAS directly. Then you'll know that everything was recieved at one time!
Do whatever way you feel more comfortable with...