1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

how should i send my rec letters?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by babohead, Jun 29, 2002.

1. How should I send my rec letters? I know there have been a lot of messages on this topic but for some reason, I can't find the search option.
    I'm applying this month but I was wondering if it's better for me to send letters myself or tell the professors to send them. I heard that a lot of times, aadas people lose stuff, so I should collect all the letters and send them all together, right? Thanks :)

2. ItsGavinC

Dentist Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Dentist
    AADSAS recommends that you either have the evaluator send the letters directly to AADSAS, or have the evaluator send the letters directly to each dental school. I would just tell the professors to send them to AADSAS (give them a LOR matching card).

-G

3. Beagle

Beagle Meet BEAGLE
    7+ Year Member

If you are worried that not all the recommendations will get there, you can also have the professors give you the letters of recommendations, signed and sealed. That way, you can put them all together, along with your official transcripts, and mail it to the AADSAS directly. Then you'll know that everything was recieved at one time!
    Do whatever way you feel more comfortable with...