Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. new here.
So I graduated from Tufts University in '03 with a degree in Computer Engineering and a GPA of 2.99 . Four years later, I have decided to pursue a medical degree. Last spring, I took physics 1 and chem 1. I received an 'A' in both classes. My current plan was to take Physics 2 and Chemistry 2 this semester, then Organic 1 and Bio 1 in the Spring with Organic 2 and Bio 2 next Fall.
I was just told that I should really try to take at more classes so that I can prove to med schools that I can handle the course work. The basic schedule that I was told was Bio 1, Chem 2, Physics 2 this Fall. Bio 2, Organic 1, and another science class in the Spring.. so on and so forth.
Now, I am also working as a technical consultant at a cable company, but if this is what I have to do, so be it. I will quit.
What do you think about this? Should I continue on with my original plan? Would I be shooting myself in the foot by taking these three science classes together?
Any help would greatly be appreciated.
🙂
So I graduated from Tufts University in '03 with a degree in Computer Engineering and a GPA of 2.99 . Four years later, I have decided to pursue a medical degree. Last spring, I took physics 1 and chem 1. I received an 'A' in both classes. My current plan was to take Physics 2 and Chemistry 2 this semester, then Organic 1 and Bio 1 in the Spring with Organic 2 and Bio 2 next Fall.
I was just told that I should really try to take at more classes so that I can prove to med schools that I can handle the course work. The basic schedule that I was told was Bio 1, Chem 2, Physics 2 this Fall. Bio 2, Organic 1, and another science class in the Spring.. so on and so forth.
Now, I am also working as a technical consultant at a cable company, but if this is what I have to do, so be it. I will quit.
What do you think about this? Should I continue on with my original plan? Would I be shooting myself in the foot by taking these three science classes together?
Any help would greatly be appreciated.
🙂