How soon can you find out from schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tlynguyen

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey. For people who are applying for Fall 2010, how soon can you find out from schools? I'm seeing all these threads about people finding out from schools - it must be from last cycle, right? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey. For people who are applying for Fall 2010, how soon can you find out from schools? I'm seeing all these threads about people finding out from schools - it must be from last cycle, right? Thanks!

You'll probably find out about interviews by late July (at the earliest), but more than likely sometime in August (that is if you submitted early enough). As for acceptances, dschools don't send out acceptance letters until Dec. 1st.

Find out from schools about what, interviews or acceptances? Interview letters vary by school, and the earliest you can find out about Acceptances is December 1st.

The threads you're seeing are probably still acceptances coming from the 2009 cycle...the application process can be very long and drawn out if you apply late and/or are wait-listed!