How strict is Howard with their DAT score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

archonsbk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I looked at their website that states that minimum admission criteria is 18 in all sections. I have 17 in two categories, and I am not sure if it is worth to apply? I looked at their DAT range and average, and 18 seems like an average score of their students, and each section had lower than 18.

Members don't see this ad.

They only require an 18 in the science sections, which sections are you lower than 18? I had a 17 in PAT and a 16 in QR and was still accepted, I highly recommend emailing them at [email protected], they take about 7 days to respond though.

Reactions: 1 user
I looked at their website that states that minimum admission criteria is 18 in all sections. I have 17 in two categories, and I am not sure if it is worth to apply? I looked at their DAT range and average, and 18 seems like an average score of their students, and each section had lower than 18.
If you're not African American it is not worth applying for. You're welcome to donate to the school if you insist on applying!

Reactions: 1 user