How strict is Howard with their DAT score?

archonsbk

10+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2009
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I looked at their website that states that minimum admission criteria is 18 in all sections. I have 17 in two categories, and I am not sure if it is worth to apply? I looked at their DAT range and average, and 18 seems like an average score of their students, and each section had lower than 18.

Faris_

2+ Year Member
    Jan 27, 2019
      I looked at their website that states that minimum admission criteria is 18 in all sections. I have 17 in two categories, and I am not sure if it is worth to apply? I looked at their DAT range and average, and 18 seems like an average score of their students, and each section had lower than 18.
      If you're not African American it is not worth applying for. You're welcome to donate to the school if you insist on applying!

Reactions: 1 user
      About the Ads
      This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.