How to add Hospitals to LECOM's affiliate list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You Kristen,
Its me Bryan from YSU, I waived to you, you waived back. So much for our friendship. Anyway, hope all the bad stuff on this thread isn't hurting you're morale.

Members don't see this ad.

Brian....

A couple of days ago was YESTERDAY!!! I thought that wbadb might be you, but I just wasn't sure. Your post could've been any number of people, as I'm so popular they call me Jan Brady!! Anyway, I'm happy to see that you are liked here. I thought I was gonna have to throw down! How could someone not like Brian Mosora?? Remember Tom Gifford? He says Hi!

morale? what morale? I'm a concrete sequentialist!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't pay any attention to the Bryan Mosora Haters Fan Club. He made that up himself. :D Nobody at Lecom actually hates hates him... we just enjoy picking on him a lot!!:p

Speak for yourself. Bryan is the devil.

Can I be MS-1 president of the BMHFC??? I might be able to dig up some good stuff on him from undergrad!! And Brian, I saw Laura today, but I didn't get a chance to talk to her much. How does she like rotations? She must be like superwoman!! Kid, Med school, you!!

Elections for the BMHFC will be held next week, so start your campaign now! Bryan... weren't you running for treasurer this year?:D

You guys!!!
I really appreciate all of the love thrown my way. Just make sure that all of the new members of the club do the following, as those that have gone before them:

1. avoid Bryan at all costs
2. only speak to Bryan if he speaks to you, and then only in short, one word if possible, sentences.
3. Wear your BMHC t-shirt at all times when you feel there is a chance to run into Bryan

These simple rules will allow you to participate in the club and be in good standing.
Good luck and peace