How to apply for Observership/Externship?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Brucelaa67

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!
I'm an IMG, completed my graduation in 2014.
I 've taken Step 1 (Score 254) and currently studying for Step 2 CK.
I've researched it, and come to know that I am eligible for either an observership, or an externship. But I haven't been able to find out the process through which I can apply for one? I 've tried looking at some of the univerties websites but without any success.
There are a few paid externship website, but I can't be sure how reliable they are.
Any help, as to how I can go about it?
2nd thind, if I send my application with all 3 home LORs (because 3 are minimum, right?), what chances do I have?