how to arrange studying?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

echoyjeff222

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I get TBR, EK 1001 questions, and TPRH science workbook, how in the world am I supposed to use all the material on a day-to-day basis?

TBR = passages only, right? 1001 = discretes only? and TPRH = both?

How would I go about doing the questions after reading content? Should I do drill 1001 questions first, then do the TBR, then some from the TPRH? Seems a bit overboard / not enough time to do all of that ...? Thanks for any comments.

Members don't see this ad.

I took the TPR class and have been strictly using their materials. I.e. content review books, the big science workbook, and Hyper learning verbal. There is more than enough haha. I am sticking with it and it is going well so far. I take my test in 30 days so Ill let ya know how it goes!

If I get TBR, EK 1001 questions, and TPRH science workbook, how in the world am I supposed to use all the material on a day-to-day basis?

TBR = passages only, right? 1001 = discretes only? and TPRH = both?

How would I go about doing the questions after reading content? Should I do drill 1001 questions first, then do the TBR, then some from the TPRH? Seems a bit overboard / not enough time to do all of that ...? Thanks for any comments.
I have been primarily using TPRH, but if I do poorly on the first third of the workbook (under 80 percent) I read the corresponding section in TBR and I get a much more complete picture of everything. Then, I'll do a third of the TBR section, expecting 70percent since it's harder. If I still have trouble, I'll drill with EK 1001.