How to change MCAT date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nwu

Just yes
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
You can only change your date if another date still has room. But since I am registered for it now I can't browse other test center sites.

On the main screen, I can click on "reschedule" and it will bring me to another page and that has a button "change reservation." I am hesitant to click on it. If I wanted to move my MCAT date, does the website keep my current spot while letting me look around for spots that are still open in other dates?

I hope my question makes sense

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I'm fairly certain you will not lose your spot until you confirm the change.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm fairly certain you will not lose your spot until you confirm the change.

I am 100% certain of this. I checked a million times to get a seat at a different center.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah it's confusing and I was hesitant to do it, too, but that's normal. Click that button to see if there are other seats.

Remember, you won't actually change your seat unless you get to the credit card info screen. As long as you haven't given them your credit card a second time, you will still have your current seat.

Reactions: 1 user
agreed with all three of the above.

You can only change your date if another date still has room. But since I am registered for it now I can't browse other test center sites.

On the main screen, I can click on "reschedule" and it will bring me to another page and that has a button "change reservation." I am hesitant to click on it. If I wanted to move my MCAT date, does the website keep my current spot while letting me look around for spots that are still open in other dates?

I hope my question makes sense

Thanks

Click the "change reservation" button and then search to find a different seat. You won't lose your seat and won't get a new seat unless you input your CC info and then receive a new confirmation email from AAMC. Good luck!