how to close out my last week before the big test...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jp370

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am debating whether to review the kaplan blue book one more time before the big day...or continue taking practice tests. i have about a week left,....
the first week, i looked at kapan blue book, followed by the subject test, destroyer probs, 4 practice tests, but now i am scared that i might forget the basics so is it a good idea to go back and review the basics or take more practice test? for those who have allready taken the test, what do you recommend i do?

Members don't see this ad.

I treated it like any other test I take, study right up 'til the start of it.

I disagree, the night before sleep a full 11 hours (thats my good night of sleep). and the day before watch The Godfather and The Godfather II, don't bother with the third. Or watch Rambo 1 through 4 Or Rocky 1 through 4 or 5, I forgot. You get the point.

The week before my Saturday DAT, I spent Sunday through Thursday doing one Achiever/Topscore test every day. On Friday I skimmed over all the materials that I'd highlighted as "problematic" throughout my 3 months of studying, if anything to convince myself that there was nothing I would be shaky on during the DAT. On Saturday I did the best I ever did! Good luck dude make yourself proud!

Members don't see this ad :)
Last week hmm i would think you should just chill and just go over things like flash cards or watever your studying. just keep it chill dont stress be confident and know that your ready to destroy the test and move forward. aite peace

I took a practice test and reviewed it. I also reviewed all of my (very condensed) notes and the problems I had previously missed. It's all about working on nitpicky things you tend to forget. The day before I did some light reviewing for a couple hours, then spent the rest of the day relaxing and putting out things for test day (ID, lunch, directions, etc). Set two alarms if you tend to hit snooze. haha

thanks for the advice....i guess imma take it kinda ezy from here....i only studied for 6 wks so i have been kinda hard core (10+ hrs a day for the last 6 wks)