How to cram (I know it's not ideal)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chicken-n-beer

Membership Revoked
Removed
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I'm in a Medical Masters program and I have an exam this upcoming week. I learned as much as possible on the respiratory system and I'm currently reviewing the renal system. I know cramming is bad but what's the best method to do it? I need to review like 4-5 chapters in a day or two. I've had stuff come up that's detracted me but I'm determined to learn.

Appreciate any advice. Thanks!
 
I use fear of failure as a motivation after I have procrastinated for too long. Pomodoro increases my productivity.
 
I use fear of failure as a motivation after I have procrastinated for too long. Pomodoro increases my productivity.

Gotcha. I've been using Pomodoro all day but I'm exhausted. I have Sunday left and believe I can cover everything. I have a healthy fear but I don't think I'm overly anxious. Thanks for the input.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not going to cover everything and now I'm just super depressed. I want to get through this Master's but it seems so out of reach. I don't know what to do.
 
It is difficult to stay confident about an exam when you feel overwhelmed (as is normal when you are in a SMP/med school). Just give it your best, remember to take breaks regularly (again I suggest the pomodoro method) and try to be kind to yourself (which I also know is difficult).

I'm glad your exam went well. Keep up the good work!