Medical How to Create a Winning Medical School Personal Statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We see you out there – sitting in front of a blank screen, stressing over the character limit, worrying about your med school personal statement, and perhaps asking yourself, “How can I write about myself without sounding like I’m bragging? How can I stand out when I have similar experiences to my premed classmates? AAGH!”

It’s time to take an hour out of your day and learn how to approach your personal statement strategically. Join us for How to Create a Winning Med School Personal Statement on Wednesday May 8 at 3pm PT/6pm ET– and put your best foot forward this application season. There’s still time to register – don’t miss it!

This article was originally posted on blog.accepted.com.

Applying to medical school? The talented folks at Accepted have helped hundreds of applicants like you get accepted to their dream programs. Whether you are figuring out where apply, working on your AMCAS application, working on secondary essays, or prepping for your interviews, we are just a call (or click) away. Contact us, and get matched up with the consultant who will help you get accepted!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• May-2019-Personal-Statement-Blog-Register.jpg
    May-2019-Personal-Statement-Blog-Register.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited: