Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently holding seats at 7 schools, all of which I could realistically see myself as a student at. However, only one of these schools has given me financial aid information (full cost of tuition covered). Should I just accept this offer because the best a school could do would be to match it or should I wait it out and see what other schools offer? What other factors should I be considering beyond price? (especially if on all my interview days I felt like a good fit at these institutions)