Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I went to university under the quarter system. For the "Transcript Entry" section of PTCAS, do I enter my classes exactly as they appear on the transcript in regards to their quarter units? Or must I convert all of my classes to semester units, because that is the standard for PTCAS?
For example, I took Intro to Psych (4 quarter units). Do I enter it as "4.00" or calculate it as 4 x .667 = "2.67?"
Thanks in advanced.
I went to university under the quarter system. For the "Transcript Entry" section of PTCAS, do I enter my classes exactly as they appear on the transcript in regards to their quarter units? Or must I convert all of my classes to semester units, because that is the standard for PTCAS?
For example, I took Intro to Psych (4 quarter units). Do I enter it as "4.00" or calculate it as 4 x .667 = "2.67?"
Thanks in advanced.