2+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2016
I have been working with my PI for awhile now and have had a relatively well developed research plan that has lead to one pending article already, but sadly the available funds for me are starting to run dry as they come out of my PI's budget. I am wondering if there is any way for me to apply for a small UG research grant to get more money for my projects? I have looked all over google but I have only found internships and things of that nature.

Lost In Transcription

reports of my assimilation are greatly exaggerated
2+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2016
Probably still at work
Ask your department advisor.

They often have applications for small grants but do not advertise them. That's what funded me all of UG.