how to get observation hour sheet

Started by advv
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

advv

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying for observation in hospitals now. But I will not be ready to apply for PT program until next year. It seems the PTCAS observation hour form can only be printed by creating the new account for application of this year.

So I should observe now without a form? And then next summer, I come back for her/his signature and recommendation letter? Or I should create an account of PTCAS now and submit the application next year.

Pls help!!!
 
Make an excel sheet and record them as you go and use it to fill in the PTCAS one when you're ready to apply next year.
 
then I should ask for the signature and LOF next year. I doubt if they could remember...