cardiologynerd
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey y'all, incoming cardiology fellow here. Spoke with my significant other about places to live in the long-run, particularly if we were to raise a family, and of course they were thinking about the most desired locations (urban, suburban area).
I am doing fellowship out of state so kind of concerned that I won't have a lot of connections to my desired area, but what other tips do you have to increase my chances of snagging a job by the time I am a third year fellow? I am going for general cardiology, not particularly interested in IC nor EP at the moment.
I am doing fellowship out of state so kind of concerned that I won't have a lot of connections to my desired area, but what other tips do you have to increase my chances of snagging a job by the time I am a third year fellow? I am going for general cardiology, not particularly interested in IC nor EP at the moment.