How to know percentiles from unofficial score report?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredntst

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I see estimates on unofficial websites such as dat-prep. There's also a percentile chart on the ADA 2009 sample DAT, but it only really proves to me how much the percentiles change in five years, especially the PAT (for example a score of 19 on the PAT in 2004 would be 90.8th percentile and in 2009 a 19 would be 68th percentile). Is there a more official and recent report or a chart somewhere to see how a score matches up to a percentile?

Members don't see this ad.

I see estimates on unofficial websites such as dat-prep. There's also a percentile chart on the ADA 2009 sample DAT, but it only really proves to me how much the percentiles change in five years, especially the PAT (for example a score of 19 on the PAT in 2004 would be 90.8th percentile and in 2009 a 19 would be 68th percentile). Is there a more official and recent report or a chart somewhere to see how a score matches up to a percentile?
Not that I could find. The main thing tough is to look into school's entering class stats to understand best where you stand....