How to look older/mature?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lol if you ever read my AMA you’ll know I don’t care about that. 97% of us are men— you’re just playing the odds... and you LOST!

Yes indeed, most Orthopods are dudes as you say. You happened to be the one gal Orthopod! Good for you.

Lol if you ever read my AMA you’ll know I don’t care about that. 97% of us are men— you’re just playing the odds... and you LOST!
If you play the odds, something like 70% of endocrinologists under 40 are women. Though I've had a few random folks on the site assume I was a woman...

Reactions: 1 user
Huh. With the House logo I’d say dude. Although I used to love that show too.
Oh, I'm definitely a dude. I'm saying that I've had random people assume I was a woman for whatever reason.

Of course, they think @rokshana is a dude (and she certainly isn't - I've met her!) and we're in the same field, so who knows?

Oh, I'm definitely a dude. I'm saying that I've had random people assume I was a woman for whatever reason.

Of course, they think @rokshana is a dude (and she certainly isn't - I've met her!) and we're in the same field, so who knows?
Which is weird since rokshana is a female name.

You are a dude though? Particularly older women tend to do the "honey" with male docs that are youngish.

She is a skinny blonde immigrant orthopedic surgeon woman who is a second wave feminist with an uglier, albeit average looking husband who treats her well. Yes, I have had discussions with her.

She is a skinny blonde immigrant orthopedic surgeon woman who is a second wave feminist with an uglier, albeit average looking husband who treats her well. Yes, I have had discussions with her.

Yes we have beaten this dead horse dead. I made a mistake in thinking she was a guy. Not the end of the world.