Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey SDN Pharmacy,
I'll be starting pharmacy school in the fall and was wondering what I can/should do to make the most of pharmacy school? I have a loose understanding of residencies/fellowships and know that 60-70% of pharmacy jobs are retail. But would like to know from you graduates or pharmacy students, if you could go back in time what would you tell your P1 selves?
I'd just like to maximize my time during school and to give myself a competitive edge so that when I graduate I could give myself the best chance at a wide range of opportunities.
If you guys could refrain from any posts about get out now when you can/any comments on no point because of saturation/getting good grades. I understand/have read enough of the doom and gloom plus a wise man once said there's always room for one more good one!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I'll be starting pharmacy school in the fall and was wondering what I can/should do to make the most of pharmacy school? I have a loose understanding of residencies/fellowships and know that 60-70% of pharmacy jobs are retail. But would like to know from you graduates or pharmacy students, if you could go back in time what would you tell your P1 selves?
I'd just like to maximize my time during school and to give myself a competitive edge so that when I graduate I could give myself the best chance at a wide range of opportunities.
If you guys could refrain from any posts about get out now when you can/any comments on no point because of saturation/getting good grades. I understand/have read enough of the doom and gloom plus a wise man once said there's always room for one more good one!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Last edited: