how to memorize biology/chemistry notes or text instantly and never forget

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

undergrad13

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Currently I'm doing rote memorization to read and study it. This method has been so Tiring and time consuming. Is there a method out there that is more effective and efficient that rote memorization. I try to read and be able to remember but I end up forgetting and needing to keep reviewing which takes more time. Link method and journey method isn't for me and I wasted so much time trying to use it in my study. Same goes for the method of loci. I'm looking for a way to read my notes, memorize instantly and remember it all forever.
My goal is to read so much books on biology physics and chemistry. But I can't seem to remember it all after I read a passage

Members don't see this ad.

Currently I'm doing rote memorization to read and study it. This method has been so Tiring and time consuming. Is there a method out there that is more effective and efficient that rote memorization. I try to read and be able to remember but I end up forgetting and needing to keep reviewing which takes more time. Link method and journey method isn't for me and I wasted so much time trying to use it in my study. Same goes for the method of loci. I'm looking for a way to read my notes, memorize instantly and remember it all forever.
My goal is to read so much books on biology physics and chemistry. But I can't seem to remember it all after I read a passage

What going on with you, man? This is the third time we are doing this.

Members don't see this ad :)
Status
Not open for further replies.