Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
My situation is as follows. I recently interviewed in TX and it went very well. I believe that I will likely be admitted pretty soon after the date that TX schools can notify out of state applicants of their acceptances (mid-October).
I have another interview invite for a different school that is closer to home. For several reasons, I believe that this school is recruiting me relatively heavily (I'm not a URM or LGBT or anything, just related to the school's vision)
This school has a good deal of money. They have given full scholarships before. I am wondering if I should delay my interview with them until after I hopefully hold an acceptance to TX. Then I was wondering if during the interview I can mention that cost is a huge factor for me and perhaps this would give them the hint that $$ could draw me in. Do you guys think I should hold off and rather mention money to them after I have an acceptance to them as well as TX school?
Thanks
My situation is as follows. I recently interviewed in TX and it went very well. I believe that I will likely be admitted pretty soon after the date that TX schools can notify out of state applicants of their acceptances (mid-October).
I have another interview invite for a different school that is closer to home. For several reasons, I believe that this school is recruiting me relatively heavily (I'm not a URM or LGBT or anything, just related to the school's vision)
This school has a good deal of money. They have given full scholarships before. I am wondering if I should delay my interview with them until after I hopefully hold an acceptance to TX. Then I was wondering if during the interview I can mention that cost is a huge factor for me and perhaps this would give them the hint that $$ could draw me in. Do you guys think I should hold off and rather mention money to them after I have an acceptance to them as well as TX school?
Thanks


