• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

toydens

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Mar 3, 2004
texas
Status (Visible)
This is special to dent2003 screenname. I have mail you put got the return mail.

I think of going into ortho-program. The Nbde is very important. I have prepared the board early in March and by May , I was ready. I have used the OLD ADA exam as a real board . With the time limited, I took the test. My highest score was 84. I was not happy since I know I have to score atleast 92. I used dental deck, and study material. I have use the *link removed by DrMom*
review because it have review session, test session, and quicknote. What supprise me the most is the advance review. Wow. It really prepare me. I think the secret is persistance and repetition review. When I look the really board. Men! is so easy. The level of the *link removed by DrMom* is easy to hard.

I was so stress out during the review. Thinking im so stupid. But that they method. Give me the hard review so when it come to the realy test, I was so prepared. I memorized alot of information, so in the real test, I just focus on analyzed the question and pace myself through. I think if I prepared during christmas with 20 question a day and familiar with the concept and anticipated all the detail. I probably will score 95. That is my goal for the board 2 right now.

I hope that help. Time mangement is the key.

*SDN's TOS does not permit advertising in your posts unless you are a paid advertiser on this site*

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.