• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

KCT15

10+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2006
IL - Chicago area
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
What ways are there to get practice with the computerized version of the MCAT other than taking Kaplan or a class? I want to simulate the actual exam as closely as possible so I don't have to fumble around when I actually take the test? I would prefer to self study if I can someone get practice with the computer based version.

Four

10+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Well, the official AAMC tests that they sell can be taken electronically. That's the simulation part that I think you're looking for.

If you want to just get used to it, I suggest reading papers on PubMed and stuff on the computer. Just reading the screen is a good way to prepare without answering a bunch of questions.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.