How to prepare for pharmacist interviews with retail chains??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Please give more information. Have you worked for this company before? What are the circumstances of the interview? Job fair? What company? What market? Do you have retail experience?
 
at a job fair, safeway was unique in that it gave each interviewee 2 drugs to counsel on. It was conducted by 2 people separately. They were easy drugs, i know one was furosemide and I think the other one was a beta-blocker.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's an interview with a retail chain for which I have interned for a pharmacist position after graduation. What should I include on my resume? Do I include undergrad accomplishments? What about GPA? Any research I should do regarding the company? Thanks, again!
 
It's an interview with a retail chain for which I have interned for a pharmacist position after graduation. What should I include on my resume? Do I include undergrad accomplishments? What about GPA? Any research I should do regarding the company? Thanks, again!

Are you presently employed there are did you spend a rotation there?