How to release your seat after making deposit

Started by dpt_for_me
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dpt_for_me

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was accepted really early (October) and they gave me two weeks to make my $1250 deposit. I did it, not wanting to gamble on my future, but then I ended up getting into other programs. I've decided not to attend the program I made a deposit towards. I know I can't get my money back, but how do I go about telling them I'm not going to attend? Thanks!
 
I would simply send an email to the appropriate address, whatever it is for your school. For mine, it would be admissions.