How to send updated transcript?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pddt

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I sent my AADSAS application in summer, I had some of my classes in progress. Now, some schools asks grades for those classes. Should I ask my school send transcript to each school I applied ($10/first transcript, $5/after that) OR I send to AADSAS and let them distribute out?

Thank you.
pddt

Members don't see this ad.

pddt,

This is what I recall from last year: AADSAS will NOT send out updated transcripts until January (and then most students are already accepted so schools don't care).

Last year I sent my transcripts directly from my school to the schools that requested them.

To put a little spin on that, I actually photocopied a transcript (or got a "student copy" transcript) and sent that to the schools, letting them know that I would have an "official" transcript (signed and sealed, etc.) sent if they wanted one.

Turns out only one school wanted an official one, the others trusted my photocopied transcript and said they could always have me order one later if they felt they needed it. That saved me about $80 in transcript fees.

Above all, I'd just send it directly and avoid AADSAS if you have already submmitted.