How to sign up to retake OAT

Started by LUC78
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LUC78

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, how can I sign up to retake the OAT? I understand I use my same pin and that there is a 90 day waiting period before I can reattempt but the ADA website isn't letting me.

Does this mean I have to wait the full 90 days before I'm able to even sign up for a date?
 
Hi, you can call the ADA office and they can give you more information. When I signed up to retake mine I had to wait a little more than a week to be able to sign up again.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks! Just for anyone who needs this in the future. I waited about 10 days for my scores to process and I was able to sign up to retake