How to study for DAT using Kaplan

Awuah29

Christian predent
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2003
New Jersey
Hi guys,
what kind of techniques do you guys apply studying from the blue Kaplan book. I read the book to understand every topic covered. Is it helpful to also do memo cards? Do you guys focus on the bold words highlighted in the book? Or is it better to memorize the whole passage? Guys give me some input! i would like to get in the 20"s I guess I have to make the Kaplan blue book my second Bible! What do guys think ?

HBomb

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2004
CA
You need to work problems...over and over again. So if all you have is the Kaplan Blue Book, I don't think that will be enough. It has all the subject material you need to do well, but it doesn't have enough problem sets. So you'll need to get additional problem sets from places like Kaplan class, ExamKrackers, TopScore. You definitely have to memorize to some degree, but also go for understanding the material, especially if you have time.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.