How to Study for My Three-Week Winter Break

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

basicallyno

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

So here's my case. Over the summer I finished the Kaplan review, but when I took two practice tests, I only scored a 22 on their Kaplan mock test and a 25 (9,7,9) on the AAMC #3. So I cancelled my MCAT that was originally going to be on Aug 28.

Now, I am on a three week winter break (school starts 1/6) and I was wondering what I can do to review and solidify my content? I was the weakest in Verbal with a 7. I have all the Kaplan books and all the workbooks from ExamKrackers. I wasn't able to study from September to December, because of school and other things, so I'm guessing that I am rusty on the content.

I am planning on taking the test in April.

Please help! I would like some advice as to what I can do now (review+practice). Thanks! You guys are always great help :).

Members don't see this ad.

I would try and study as much as I could. 8 hours a day. Take a practice test first or the aamc self diagnostic to see what your weaknesses in content are, and just review those areas. Then just do passages and full lengths. Good luck!