How to study for oregon jurisprudence exam

Started by glorydds
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

glorydds

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone know how to study for Oregon jurisprudence exam or has study materials. Any info, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you. 🙂
 
Hi all,
I am trying to take the Oregon jurisprudence exam in the next few months. I was wondering if anyone has any advice about the study strategy or has study materials or practice tests to share. I am licensed in ca and moving to Oregon soon... In CA we had the Psychprep and aatb organizations which provided the study materials and practice tests. But I have not been able to find similar resources in Oregon.... I appreciate any tips and help. Thank you!
 
Hi all,
I am trying to take the Oregon jurisprudence exam in the next few months. I was wondering if anyone has any advice about the study strategy or has study materials or practice tests to share. I am licensed in ca and moving to Oregon soon... In CA we had the Psychprep and aatb organizations which provided the study materials and practice tests. But I have not been able to find similar resources in Oregon.... I appreciate any tips and help. Thank you!

This will probably fall on deaf ears but GOLI -
Did you have any luck finding study strategies/tips? How difficult was this test in comparison to the EPPP?

Thanks,

Adam