How to use Qvault

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jaf004

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been hearing many good things about "Qvault" for Bio. I am really weak in Bio since I was not a bio major. Cliffs is good but I am moving so slow with it that it looks like I am creeping compared to how fast I am doing Chad's videos.

Ill take any advice I can get! Much appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Qvault is a good "test" to see where you are at, and does a small amount of teaching. I would recommend MEMORIZING Cliffs and using Qvault or bootcamp as a supplement to test progress and learn some. I did all 3 as well as Destroyer, primarily memorizing Cliffs/Destroyer and got a 26 in Bio...

Reactions: 1 user
Qvault is a good "test" to see where you are at, and does a small amount of teaching. I would recommend MEMORIZING Cliffs and using Qvault or bootcamp as a supplement to test progress and learn some. I did all 3 as well as Destroyer, primarily memorizing Cliffs/Destroyer and got a 26 in Bio...
how did you memorize cliffs? I have been making quizlet flashcards for each chapter, but it has been taking me a while, the cards are lengthy, and I only just finished the evolution chapter today. I have chads and bootcamp, but I was saving bootcamp for the end when I really want to actually test myself on what I know. I am retaking on the 22nd, in case that helps you form an idea of my time

Its pretty simple: repetition / concise & repeatedly revised notes
What i did:
1) Read ALL of cliffs (skip some of the detailed plant stuff). Highlight it. Wikipedia any sections that are too vague and do not make sense (their are plenty). Do this 3-4 times (yes 3-4)
2) Do ALL of Destroyer twice and read ALL answers as learning points.
3) MAKE NOTES OF EVERYTHING YOU STRUGGLE TO RETAIN. It will be crazy long. Continue to modify and study them NONSTOP.
4) Use QVault/Bootcamp as a supplement to test where you are at and learn some things.

Fully immerse in it. I made 10 minute iphone audo tapes I listened to while driving. I mentally mapped O2 through the body while jogging. Think about it constantly! Narrowing down what you don't know to a binder of concise notes that can be repeatedly read is key.

It comes down to repetition.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Its pretty simple: repetition / concise & repeatedly revised notes
What i did:
1) Read ALL of cliffs (skip some of the detailed plant stuff). Highlight it. Wikipedia any sections that are too vague and do not make sense (their are plenty). Do this 3-4 times (yes 3-4)
2) Do ALL of Destroyer twice and read ALL answers as learning points.
3) MAKE NOTES OF EVERYTHING YOU STRUGGLE TO RETAIN. It will be crazy long. Continue to modify and study them NONSTOP.
4) Use QVault/Bootcamp as a supplement to test where you are at and learn some things.

Fully immerse in it. I made 10 minute iphone audo tapes I listened to while driving. I mentally mapped O2 through the body while jogging. Think about it constantly! Narrowing down what you don't know to a binder of concise notes that can be repeatedly read is key.

It comes down to repetition.
thanks! I have the 3rd edition (ebook) and the 4th (paperback) would you suggest one over the other, or can I highlight directly into my book?

I just had 3d edition. I don't know anything about 4th. I did all my highlighting in the book and did bullet points on a word document.

Attached is my "cheat sheet" of stuff that I had trouble memorizing. This is just to give you an idea of how to study, that worked for me, getting a 22AA. It will look cryptic because it was made based off what I do and do not have already memorized. Make something like this for yourself and you will be okay.

Attachments

• Ultimate Consolidated.doc
    93.5 KB · Views: 57
I just had 3d edition. I don't know anything about 4th. I did all my highlighting in the book and did bullet points on a word document.

Attached is my "cheat sheet" of stuff that I had trouble memorizing. This is just to give you an idea of how to study, that worked for me, getting a 22AA. It will look cryptic because it was made based off what I do and do not have already memorized. Make something like this for yourself and you will be okay.
thanks so much man!