dattaker2018
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I have taken BC bio tests 6-9 and Scored 18, 15, 15, 14. My plan is to take the DAT on 8/17.
As of now, all I have done was go through Cliffs AP, but I feel like every question on BC's test is more advanced than what Cliffs taught me.
Should I memorize the BC answers as well as do destroyer problems and reassess?
Do you think I'll need to postpone the DAT if I want to score at least a 19?
I have taken BC bio tests 6-9 and Scored 18, 15, 15, 14. My plan is to take the DAT on 8/17.
As of now, all I have done was go through Cliffs AP, but I feel like every question on BC's test is more advanced than what Cliffs taught me.
Should I memorize the BC answers as well as do destroyer problems and reassess?
Do you think I'll need to postpone the DAT if I want to score at least a 19?