how to

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

issa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is there a way to get the angle questions correct other than tracing?

i just took the 1985 pat from the old exam and 6 out of the 15 angle questions had 2 angles that were less than .5 degrees different, but i got the rest correct.
i heard about folding the paper. will it work?

Members don't see this ad.

i use two of my fingers to make the third line on the angles. If you keep moving it up and down, you will see the difference in the angle.
I hope it helps you. I works for me

wtf are you guys talknig about folding papers, on the real test u have a monitor and if u touch the monitor your test is void, so u have to use your eyes sorry if iam coming out mean but that angle section killed my pat. the paper kaplan part was a joke, when i took the computer test all the angles looked the same on every damn question so practice on the pc.

Members don't see this ad :)
im retaking, and this time instead of trying, im going to use my psychic powers and close my eyes and answer the questions.. i already have the answers in my head.. acacacacacacaca

I dont know where you took your test, but I know a bunch of people they touched the screen, used paper to trace it, and so on. Not one person get their score voided. To be sure check with the admin bf you do it.

You may be able to touch the screen (depends on the test center). Many places give you colored paper which isn't transparent, so tracing won't work