How Will A Masters In Health Informatics Help Pivot My Career?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vinny808

ACCEPTED!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I haven't posted a while after graduating and started working. I'm thinking about getting a degree in Health Informatics. How will that help pivot my career away from retail? Don't get me wrong, I don't mind it retail. I'm a great retail pharmacist, my metrics are solid, and as far as pay, im probably in the top 5% (I work 60 hours a week as a traveling pharmacist with a high hourly pay). However, I don't think retail pharmacist will survive in the future. And quite frankly, I don't want to be stuck trying to find a decent job in a good location when I decide I want to settle down. I'm already taking steps to live off of passive income as well. I have an Airbnb that pays for the mortgage and student loans. And invest a ton of money monthly in stocks. Anyways, I'm getting off topic haha.

What can I do to get started into this new field? Any information you have about it would be helpful. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.