How Will A Masters In Health Informatics Help Pivot My Career?

Started by vinny808
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vinny808

ACCEPTED!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I haven't posted a while after graduating and started working. I'm thinking about getting a degree in Health Informatics. How will that help pivot my career away from retail? Don't get me wrong, I don't mind it retail. I'm a great retail pharmacist, my metrics are solid, and as far as pay, im probably in the top 5% (I work 60 hours a week as a traveling pharmacist with a high hourly pay). However, I don't think retail pharmacist will survive in the future. And quite frankly, I don't want to be stuck trying to find a decent job in a good location when I decide I want to settle down. I'm already taking steps to live off of passive income as well. I have an Airbnb that pays for the mortgage and student loans. And invest a ton of money monthly in stocks. Anyways, I'm getting off topic haha.

What can I do to get started into this new field? Any information you have about it would be helpful. Thank you.