How would you rank?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

freedomfighter

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you had to rank the following programs, what order would you put them in and why?

University of New Mexico
Beth Israel, New York/ Albert Einstein
Madigan Army Medical Center/Univ of Washington
Oregon Health Sciences

:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

These are kind of funny posts. What my ranking has to do with yours is pretty irrelevant. But you wanted advice so.....new york last, cause i hate big cities, unm first because i like the residents, oregon second cause I like the city, and madigan third because as bad as driving an hour to work at a military hospital might be, at least its not new york. he he he.

i would rank madigan first - the residents are nice, strong program. nice area, despite having to drive an hour. i have a military background so that doesn't bother me.

oregon- i didn't get an interview but also a nice part of the country.

new york last - accreditation problems and again in the middle of the city...i didnt like their facilities.

true what desperado says - our ranking is almost irrelevant to your ranking. however, it does allow for some feedback and some reassurances.

i like these type of posts!

good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
FF-
Here's my input. Okay remember that my rank is the be-all-end-all... although I know absolutely nothing about those programs, haven't even looked at their website or at them on FREDIA...

But I would put Oregon first and Madigon Second... why? Because its on the West Coast, and we all know West Coas' rap is the best. California knows how to party, cal-i-forne-ya, knows how to part-y.

Would rank Madigan first. I rotated there and everything about the program is outstanding except the commute.