How?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.Biassi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do you move from the east coast to the west coast to your new school without a dime in your wallet? Anybody knows?

Members don't see this ad.

sell drugs on the street:idea:

I agree, becoming a street pharmacist compensates very well. Or pray that you will win the lottery or get a sugar mama or papa.

Members don't see this ad :)
Garage sale for gas money. It reduces the amount of stuff you're carrying and adds to that dime in your pocket. Garage sales are huge over here, there's not much you can sell over there that can't be replaced over here.
It also depends on what you drive. There's not much you can carry on a Geo Metro across country, but if you're driving a 1977 Malibu Classic (old land yacht) you could potentially carry quite a bit. Granted you couldn't take any furniture and you'd look like you were living out of your car, but hey it's for pharmacy school, right.;)

'I just want to say one word to you...just one word."--Mr. McGuire (Walter Brooke) to Benjamin Braddock (Dustin Hoffman)
"Yes, sir."--Ben
"Are you listening?"--Mr.McGuire
"Yes, sir. I am."--Ben
"Plastics"."--Mr. McGuire'

How do you move from the east coast to the west coast to your new school without a dime in your wallet? Anybody knows?

Are you serious? You didn't plan for this?

I think your only option is to call the school back and refuse the admission. My guess is, the next person on the waitlist has the moving finances all figured out.