Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I just found out that I got invited to an interview for next week! I really don't have that much time to prepare at all; I don't know if I should go or reshedule? The lady in admissions said they don't have another date yet. 😕
I'm coming from California. Which airport should I fly into, and how do we best get to the school from the airport? I read over this info at Howard's website, but was wondering if you could help from personal experience?
http://www.howard.edu/nas/gettohu.htm
Please help as soon as you can. Thank you!
I just found out that I got invited to an interview for next week! I really don't have that much time to prepare at all; I don't know if I should go or reshedule? The lady in admissions said they don't have another date yet. 😕
I'm coming from California. Which airport should I fly into, and how do we best get to the school from the airport? I read over this info at Howard's website, but was wondering if you could help from personal experience?
http://www.howard.edu/nas/gettohu.htm
Please help as soon as you can. Thank you!

