Howard interview timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

senioritaelena

Let's go
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I just recieved an email from Howard stating that they recieved my secondary app and check and that they cannot verify the reciept of my letters of recommendation. My question is, roughly how long after you recieved this email message were you either invited for an interview or rejected pre-interview????

Thanks a bundle!!:)

Members don't see this ad.

I see there are lots of views, anyone have a response or comment?

I am really not sure with Howard. They seem a little disorganized. I received the confirmation about 2 months ago about receipt of my secondary and that they are waiting to review my LOR. My LOR had been sent long before. I have a friend who currently attends Howard and he stated that you have to keep at them constantly. He said that up to this day he has never received the letter of acceptance that they claimed to have sent him. I also heard the same thing from another friend. So if you are concerned, try giving them a call. I do hope you gain some info cuz I sure didn't.

Members don't see this ad :)
Like mcssnc, I got that message about two months ago and haven't heard a word since. I'm not holding my breath anymore.

I received my secondary complete email on 9/14 and received an interview invite on 11/2. Although the communication is hazy at times, I thought it was nice they sent me a post-interview email saying my file was going to committee the next day and I could expect to hear from them soon. Good luck to all!