Howard University Class of 2030 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I created this for anyone that wants to share information and communicate with other students who got accepted.https://groupme.com/join_group/112070860/7utD8uUz
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was lucky and grateful I got an acceptance. However I was not able to pay the deposit through the link that was in my acceptance email. Anyone having the same issue?
 
Hi, has anyone else figured out how to submit their deposit. Right now in the link included in the acceptance letter. I only have the option to pay for an application fee and they haven't been answering any of my emails or my calls since they told me the link in the initial letter was apparently updated.
 
Hi, has anyone else figured out how to submit their deposit. Right now in the link included in the acceptance letter. I only have the option to pay for an application fee and they haven't been answering any of my emails or my calls since they told me the link in the initial letter was apparently updated.
I paid the good faith deposit, and immediately afterward the portal showed the enrollment fee. The enrollment fee doesn’t show until the good faith deposit is submitted.
 
I paid the good faith deposit, and immediately afterward the portal showed the enrollment fee. The enrollment fee doesn’t show until the good faith deposit is submitted.
Is the good faith deposit the supplemental application fee? That's the only option I can see on the applicant portal.