Indiana University Class of 2030 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Link to last years thread: Indiana University Class of 2029 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Link to interview prep: Indiana University School of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! 🙂

Link to school website: Indiana University School of Dentistry

Class of 2024 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.54
Science GPA: 3.43
DAT: 19.4AA, 18.9TS, 19.7PAT
Applied: 943
OOS: 747 Applied, N/A Interviewed, 147 Accepted
IS: 152 Applied, N/A Interviewed, 64 Accepted
International: 44 Applied, N/A Interviewed, 7 Accepted
# Enrolled: 101
OOS Students Enrolled:
AL‑1, AZ‑1, CA‑4, CT‑1,
FL‑5, IL‑8, MI‑9, MN‑1,
MS‑1, OH‑3, TX‑2, WI‑4,
Canada‑1, South Korea‑1
Class of 2026 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.63
Science GPA: 3.54
DAT: 20.7AA, 20.1TS, 20.0PAT
Applied: 1,125
OOS: 932 Applied, 125 Accepted
IS: 150 Applied, 91 Accepted
International: 43 Applied, 6 Accepted
# Enrolled: 101
5th-95th Percentiles
Science: 2.95-3.99
Overall: 3.06-3.98
OOS Students Enrolled:
AZ-1, AR-1, FL-4, GA-1,
IL-3, KY-1, MD-1, MI-2, NY-2,
NC-1, OR-1, TX-2, VA-2, WA-2,
WV-1, WI-1, Canada-1
Class of 2028 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.70
Science GPA: 3.62
DAT: 20.7AA, 20.1TS, 20.0PAT

Applied: 1,328
OOS: 1,098 Applied, 79 Accepted
IS: 180 Applied, 89 Accepted
International: 50 Applied, 6 Accepted
# Enrolled: 104
5th-95th Percentiles
Science: 3.14-4.00
Overall: 3.33-3.99
18-24AA, 16-24PAT, 17-24TS
OOS Students Enrolled:
FL-4, IL-6, MI-3, NJ-1, OH-1, OR-1, PA-1,
TX-1, UT-1, WA-1, Canada-1, Venezuela-1

Good luck everyone!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any interviews sent out recently??
Indiana sent out an email on 9/5 stating their three interview dates. There’s only one left on 11/15, so I would think that if you’re going to get an invite for that date, it will be soon…if not already.
 
Indiana sent out an email on 9/5 stating their three interview dates. There’s only one left on 11/15, so I would think that if you’re going to get an invite for that date, it will be soon…if not already.
Do they only have three dates total?
 
Reddit has been more on top of it, but I got accepted through call at 9:45 AM! There’s been quite a few people that got the call too 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On February 16, I got an email asking if I was still interested in remaining on the waitlist. I immediately replied yes and then got this email the following day, “Thank you for your continued interest in IU School of Dentistry! IUSD has received your confirmation to remain on the waitlist for the class of 2030. Please remain mindful of future correspondence from IUSD as it will contain important information regarding your next steps.”
Does this mean that they will accept me soon? Are they saying the next steps that I should be mindful of is my acceptance?

If any current students have any advice please share and if anyone has been removed from the waitlist can you share when that happened?
 
On February 16, I got an email asking if I was still interested in remaining on the waitlist. I immediately replied yes and then got this email the following day, “Thank you for your continued interest in IU School of Dentistry! IUSD has received your confirmation to remain on the waitlist for the class of 2030. Please remain mindful of future correspondence from IUSD as it will contain important information regarding your next steps.”
Does this mean that they will accept me soon? Are they saying the next steps that I should be mindful of is my acceptance?

If any current students have any advice please share and if anyone has been removed from the waitlist can you share when that happened?
it means you are on the waitlist
when they say "mindful" they could have chosen better words
they are saying to be on the lookout for future updates...
 
Should waitlist movement be starting soon because we’re past March 15? When have acceptances gone out in previous cycles?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad