You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Howard university DPT class of 2020
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats, I also got accepted!Hey! Has anyone been accepted to and is planning on attending? Just got my acceptance email today!
I got an acceptance email also and I plan to attend congrats to you all as well!Hey! Has anyone been accepted to and is planning on attending? Just got my acceptance email today!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Awesome, congrats!! Can't wait to work together 🙂I got an acceptance email also and I plan to attend congrats to you all as well!
Congrats! Do you plan on attending?Congrats, I also got accepted!
Congrats!! I also was accepted recently. Is anyone looking at housing options in DC or looking for a roommate?Hey! Has anyone been accepted to and is planning on attending? Just got my acceptance email today!
Im not sure but I saw that on the ptcas website. I haven't heard anything specific about class size or anything from themCongrats guys! I also got accepted, but I'm still deciding if i'll be attending! Is the class size really only 27 people?
Hey everyone, is there a facebook group for the incoming dpt class?
Congrats!! I also was accepted recently. Is anyone looking at housing options in DC or looking for a roommate?
I've been asking around about housing options not sure what I'm going to do just yet. If you hear about any good deals let me know.
Not that I'm aware of, want me to make one?Hey everyone, is there a facebook group for the incoming dpt class?
Still deciding but I don't think soCongrats! Do you plan on attending?
I think that would be a good ideaNot that I'm aware of, want me to make one?
Log into Facebook | Facebook Here's the Facebook group!
Did you ever have to interview? If so, when did you get notified of that?Hey! Has anyone been accepted to and is planning on attending? Just got my acceptance email today!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad