Howard University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
offer made you have been accepted, congrats.

I applied to howard then changed my mind and never send in my app fee. Now im thinking about paying the fee and hope for the best.

is it too late to send the app fee?

Members don't see this ad.

offer made you have been accepted, congrats.

I applied to howard then changed my mind and never send in my app fee. Now im thinking about paying the fee and hope for the best.

is it too late to send the app fee?

i don't think it's too late...unless their app deadline already passed. to me, if you already paid for the primary...go all the way. at least you'd be considered if you turn in your supplemental app fee....

but i thought htey were pretty strict on making sure your check was mailed in 2 weeks from the day they e-mail you about the supplemental fee...so if that's the case, i think it'd be too late. check on that and good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
The only thing I got was a status change to "offer made." I didn't get an email and haven't gotten anything in the mail yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

Yea I thought I would have received an acceptance package in the snail mail as well, but nothing has come yet. I'm going to give them a call on Monday. I know that they have different people working with different applicant files (based on the alphabet?) maybe they do things slightly differently.

That doesnt make sense because I was interviewed Nov 5th and last name starts with a V.
Maybe admissions divided the applications according to last name, and different people are handling different applications. Who knows? No one from my interview date seems to have heard anything yet.

idk i guess we just have to wait and see, no use in guessing how their going about reviewing our applications...

Just got accepted ;) 12/08/10 at 3:00 pm pacific time. Interviewed on November 19

do you guys know if they're still interviewing people? i haven't heard anything and I only see one rejection on predents so far...

do any of you know?

do you guys know if they're still interviewing people? i haven't heard anything and I only see one rejection on predents so far...

do any of you know?

They told me last Friday that they are still interviewing. I applied really late so I'm not sure when/if I would hear from them. I am trying hard to be patient. I hope we both get interviews. It seems like a great school...plus the price is pretty low compared to the other schools.

do any of you know?
They've only had 4 pre-Dec interview groups of about 15 students each, so they will probably have more.
There are also 80 spaces to fill. :)

congrat's on the acceptance, i still havent heard anything :( i hope they let me know soon either way, this wait is killing me!! from predents.com looks like their are 5 more interview dates starting sometime in jan through feb..... from my experience there the faculty and students were all very nice and pleasant, and the school is in a great city for a decent price

congrat's on the acceptance, i still havent heard anything :( i hope they let me know soon either way, this wait is killing me!! from predents.com looks like their are 5 more interview dates starting sometime in jan through feb..... from my experience there the faculty and students were all very nice and pleasant, and the school is in a great city for a decent price
I think admissions is taking their time, so keep hope! Until you get a letter/e-mail from the school, there's still a chance you will get in. :)

At least with predents.com, it seems that a lot of people that interviewed before Nov 19 got multiple acceptances from other school, so theres a good chance they won't go to Howard. Just stay confident and have patience, I'm pretty sure you'll get in.

i hope so, i ll just have to keep my mind off of this until i hear from the school..... u guys think it ll be a good idea if i called them? and see what's up?

Last edited: