Howard vs meharry

Started by planoree
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

planoree

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was recently accepted to both Howard and Meharry which I’m super grateful for.. but I have to decide. I’m leaning more towards Meharry but if I could get some insight from current students at each school that would be great.
 
I was recently accepted to both Howard and Meharry which I’m super grateful for.. but I have to decide. I’m leaning more towards Meharry but if I could get some insight from current students at each school that would be great.
which one is closer to your friends/family?
which one is closer to where you want to practice in the future?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad