HoWza Everybody after eligibilty exam in canada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smily

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everybody,
Let us share ,How did u do in the eligibilty exam????My experience was not that great.....

Members don't see this ad.

smily said:
Hi Everybody,
Let us share ,How did u do in the eligibilty exam????My experience was not that great.....

My experience wasn't great, either. My thought, after writing it, was, 'There goes my 500 bucks down the drain' :rolleyes:....Oh well, moving on......

cheer_up said:
My experience wasn't great, either. My thought, after writing it, was, 'There goes my 500 bucks down the drain' :rolleyes:....Oh well, moving on......
aww cheer_up.
i am rooting for u gal :)

Members don't see this ad :)
D(M)ental said:
aww cheer_up.
i am rooting for u gal :)

Thanks D(M)ental. :) All I can hope for is that most of the guesses that I made yesterday, somehow by some huge miracle, will turn out to be correct answers. Hmmm....what are the chances of that happening????

cheer_up said:
Thanks D(M)ental. :) All I can hope for is that most of the guesses that I made yesterday, somehow by some huge miracle, will turn out to be correct answers. Hmmm....what are the chances of that happening????
I dont know about miracles :( ....if I did I'd in some AP program this year. :p
oh well..
Good luck gal

cheer_up said:

hi..Believe in miracles,never rely on them...wishing you good luck...Cheer Up

unlimitedideaz said:
hi..Believe in miracles,never rely on them...wishing you good luck...Cheer Up

Thanks, unlimitedideaz. I don't know what to believe anymore :smuggrin:
Good luck with writing your exam in September.

exam was simple , yet confusing.i don't know how people get in 80,s.can how is marking in canadian ee